I was pondering the different ways you can manage the promotion of your product, service and website. (in bold below). I’m a guerilla marketer so pardon me if most of them are free if you have some skill at all in CRM and have someone help you install a template at least for your blog. […]
Tag Archives | community
As entrepreneurs we all know about the many ways of marketing our products and services. According to the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (yes there is one) Social Networking has increased the number of many ways to reach possible customers. Buzz Marketing is a viral marketing technique that attempts to make marketing appear to be […]
- $300k Salaries the Norm at Top Canadian Charities April 15, 2010
- Can You Make Money with MLM – Want Another Option? July 1, 2012
- Support the Bill to Limit Charity CEO Salaries November 9, 2010
- 18 Reasons Why You Should Become an Entrepreneur! November 23, 2011
- Selling the 2010 Olympics in Whistler to First Nations August 18, 2009
- What’s Makes a Company? November 30, 2013
- Customer Service? What Customer Service? August 18, 2013
- Who Needs My Book? – “How to Start a Successful Business – the First Time” August 15, 2013
- Business Goals – Do You Really Want to Do All That? July 31, 2013
- Getting the Social Media Finger June 8, 2013
- the Biz: Thanks Shallie ,as one......
- Shallie Bey (@ShallieBey): You are so right about the needs of baby boomers w...
- Kate: Just read your advice thanks do much for making me...
- the Biz: you mean the video on the main page Lea? hi BTW lo...
- Lea Langford: Absolutely, MARVELOUS!!!!! You are there Gary. So...